Dr. Sharman sees patients in all three of our clinics, the hospital and nursing facilities.
View schedule »
Dr. William Bauer
Dr. Bauer joined our group in 2009, and he sees patients in our Bremerton office
and the hospital.
View schedule »
Dr. Tacker joined us in April of 2010.He sees patients primarily, in the North end nursing facilities.
- To recruit and maintain a small team of primary health care providers including physicians and nurse practitioners to provide continuous and comprehensive primary adult medical care for the residents of Kitsap County.
- To construct and maintain small community clinics near the edges of the county in underserved communities; offer continuous and comprehensive primary adult medical care by having regional teams consisting of a medical doctor, nurse practitioner, licensed nurse and medical assistant serving as a clinic coordinator in each of these small communities.
- To go where our patients are, and to offer them attending service whether they are in the hospital, a nursing facility, an adult family home or at home with the assistance of a home health agency.
- Our medical doctors will spend their day primarily in the hospital and at their own regional clinic. Some time will also be spent in the nursing facilities in their region while maintaining availability throughout the day and night.
- The nurse practitioners will spend their day primarily in their regional clinic and in the nursing facilities in their area. Some time will also be spent in the adult family homes and making house calls remaining available throughout the day and night.
- The licensed nurses and the clinic coordinators will provide management, assistance and coordination for the health care providers as they work together as a team to complete the mission.